As the cold nips at your nose, we’re rolling out the red carpet for our Winter 2023 Beer Menu. We’ve scoured the country, from the backyards of local breweries to the big-league national players, to bring you an epic lineup of beers. Get ready for the dark, cozy stouts and the zingy ales that’ll make your winter taste buds sing! Whether you’re a beer aficionado or you’re just here for a good time, M.L.Rose’s winter beer menu has something special for everyone.
First, Try Some of Tennessee’s Finest Brews
This year, we’ve got 26 winter beers on our list, and guess what? 17 of them are homegrown in Tennessee! Dive into out “all-local flight” so you can get a taste of the best brews Tennessee has to offer. We promise, it’s like a road trip for your taste buds, no map or driving required!
Let’s talk about the superstars of our Winter Beer Menu:
- Tunnel Vision Hazy IPA: This beer feels like wrapping yourself in a citrus-infused blanket on a chilly evening. If you’re into citrusy beers, this is your best pick.
- Von Elrod’s Neighborhood Pilsner: A winter beer menu wouldn’t be complete without our traditional German-style Pilsner now, would it?
- Nashville Hard Cider: Care to try a mix of beer and cider? This is the perfect blend of bubbly apple cider with that crisp finish of your favorite beer.
Then, Have Fun with Some Holiday Favorites
We really stepped it up a notch this year with the holiday spirit. These are some beers that will have you feeling jolly after one sip:
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Cocoa Porter: Think of this as your liquid dessert – rich cocoa meets deep bourbon.
- 3 Floyds Zombie Ice: A pale ale with attitude, offering a zesty, hoppy punch to the palate. We recommend this one for beer lovers that prefer a bolder taste.
- 35k Stout: Only for serious beer lovers. This is a really dark roasted malt beer with hints of cocoa and coffee flavor.
- Cold Mountain Spiced Winter Ale: If you could brew the holiday spirit into a beer, it would be this one – hints of vanilla, hazelnut, dark fruit, and cinnamon. Yes, you read that right, it’s like a small holiday stew in a beer.
But You Can Also Munch & Sip Here!
Of course, our beer menu was designed to complement our food menu. Check out these killer beer and food combos:
- Pretzel Bites with Sue Smoked Porter: A smoky dance of flavors with a zesty horseradish encore.
- Tunnel Vision Hazy IPA with The Belgian Burger: A citrusy, hoppy high-five to the burger’s smoky gouda and garlic kick.
- Leather Jacket Porter with The Sgt. Pepper Burger: Dive into a pool of earthy chocolate and spicy pepper bliss. No questions, just do as we say; you’ll be glad you did.
- Cajun Grilled Chicken Sandwich with 3 Floyds Zombie Ice: A zingy, hoppy fling with a Cajun twist.
Ready to Find Your Favorite Winter Beer at M.L.Rose?
This winter, we’re toasting to our 17 local heroes on the menu. So, saddle up for a season of sipping, and let’s find your next beer crush!
For the full frothy scoop, check out our draft beer menu. Your next winter warmer is waiting!